Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 4 - Keeps Getting Better

As I sit here and type this myis numb! (snorts - not sure how else to say it) That is what happens when you try and do pilates with only your pelvic muscles!! While doing pelvic thrusts someone forgot to mention to use the upper thighs to as resistance!

Onto better things. My diet kicked butt today, I am not going to write everything down, I need to get some blood flow back below so will make this short and sweet. I did stick to 1200 calories, I did manage an hour walk, decided against the run tonight due to no circulation in the pelvic area but I will do it tomorrow on the specified day off. I am cheering as I have lost weight. !!!!
I am officially off 80 kilos. The scales are now at 78.3! I lost weight!! WOOHOOOO

2 comments :

Lola'sthoughts said...

love that spirit! keep it up ;)

John said...

Wow... Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://youngeveryday.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.